Friday, August 12, 2005

A few favorite songs Im downloading to flesh out the iPod:

Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Not
Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians - Good Times
Donald Fagen - The Goodbye Look
Ying Yang Twinz - Wait (The Whisper Song) - Clean version
Alanis Morisette - Bitch
Donald Fagen - Ruby
Patrice Rushen - Remind Me
Tom Cochrane - Life is a Highway
Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians - What I Am
Liz Phair - Why Cant I Breathe

-------
Arg. Back pain.

Feels like someone has been kicking on my kidneys.

I had this once before, coupla years ago, and Aden massaged it out by moving her hands down my spine.

Instant relief.

"Wow. No pain whatsover."
"You just needed to be touched."

Hmm.
--------
McClint: http://www.kkmime.org/
McClint: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
McClint: that is the funniest thing i've seen in a long time
JPennant: Maybe Ive been in Cali too long, but twin gospel mimes doesnt seem weird to me
McClint: oh yeah you've been brainwashed
JPennant: Oh my god! My mind has been opened!
McClint: :-)
JPennant: Did I lose my mind too?
McClint: i think so
JPennant: Oh ok.
JPennant: As long as I know what happened to it


No comments: