Wednesday, September 21, 2005

On Monday

I woke up to get ready for class, the news came up that the traffic on US 101 in San Francisco was snarled as they cleared the accident scene of a man who died crossing the freeway, hit by a cab, who left the scene.
-------

On tuesday, it was uncharacteristically overcast by clouds, not fog.

I saw flashes of lightning and heard thunder over the city, something that is extremely rare here.

Tuesday night I arrive to find out that a former coworker, the husband of a coworker had died, apparently in a traffic accident.

By wednesday morning I found out that the news report and Randy dying was one and the same.

For no apparent reason, Randy had crossed a freeway on foot and got hit by a speeding cab and whose body was what I saw on the TV report.

No comments: