Monday, September 26, 2005

This week's horrorscope sez:


This is a great time for a clean out but make sure you don't get rid of anything that still has some material value. Yes, there's a lot of junk in your life and, yes, you would be better without it, but there may be one or two gems hidden among the garbage, so sift carefully before sending it all to the dump. Virgos are supposed to be frugal, so salvage what can be turned into cash - and get rid of the rest.


--------
A phone call that stressed me out gave me an epiphany:

"I have far too much on my plate with school and work."
"Ha! What you have is too much on your PLATTER, boy."


Co-worker is from Texas ... but anyway, she's right.

I whipped out a piece of paper and scribbled down a to-do list, including the things Ive been putting off.

School, work and sleep take up most of my time, meaning Im at work or school or both 7 days a week. Regularly updating two web sites, precessing daily images I fit in between.

And no time for a sorely needed social life. People can be patient only for so long.

The epiphany? I can handle most of this, but I need to clear my plate.

And clear out the things I dont need.

No comments: