Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!, originally uploaded by Itinerant.

Happy New Year!

(Yay Area style, courtesy of the San Jose Mercury News)


-------
Glinessa: Happy New Year!!!!
JPennant: Happy New Wah!
Glinessa: lol
JPennant: How does it feel to be in the 2006 dimension?
Glinessa: weird
Glinessa: i was thinking the other day about how drasitically my life has changed in the last year and a half
Glinessa: it's weird
JPennant: heh
JPennant: felt like walking through fire, didnt it ;-)
Glinessa: something like that
Glinessa: wait! that was last semester...lol
JPennant: heheh
JPennant: if you think that was something, wait til you experience 2008 :-)
JPennant: nothing to really fear tho.
Glinessa: hahahahaha...need to pass the bar in 2007
Glinessa: that's my fear right now
JPennant: *pshaah*
JPennant: eh... like the line in Bull Durham goes "Approach it with Fear and Arrogance"
Glinessa: lol...ok
JPennant: not "fear and ignorance" :-)
Glinessa: yep
JPennant: Great flick :-)
Glinessa: but that being a fear and a reality for someone else makes me work harder
JPennant: "Not 'fear and arrogance', you hayseed - 'Fear and ARROGANCE' "
Glinessa: i know, i know
JPennant: "I know, I know - Im just fucking with you."
JPennant: Oops, I fucked up the line
Glinessa: lol
JPennant: "Not 'fear and ignorance', you hayseed - 'Fear and ARROGANCE' "
JPennant: (sic) :-)
Glinessa: lol
JPennant: But yeah
Glinessa: i got it
JPennant: You'll be fine :-)
Glinessa: lol
Glinessa: this shit is gruelling
JPennant: I love that mantra
JPennant: "In an easy and relaxed manner"
JPennant: hard to do, but does work miracles.
Glinessa: lol
JPennant: I have a couple of things I want to accomplish in 2006
Glinessa: such as?
JPennant: Lose 60 pounds
JPennant: Be more active
Glinessa: ahhh...you can do that
Glinessa: i want to finish losing my weight as well
Glinessa: yeah
Glinessa: you happen to live in a walking town...get your ass out and walk
JPennant: and put a book out this year, get over that hurdle
Glinessa: that's how i lost a lot of my weight just walking
Glinessa: yeah...good goal
Glinessa: and drinking a lot of water
JPennant: of course get my prints out and selling, doing more exhiitions and marketing
JPennant: get some of the business nitty gritty down
JPennant: get my passport and license back
Glinessa: ok
JPennant: get the bulk of my schooling finished also.
JPennant: Yeah, that s the bulk of it :-)
Glinessa: lol...you'll have at least that much done by the end of the year
JPennant: Its really not that much
JPennant: It felt harder to do the trips I did last year
JPennant: and get my equipment together
Glinessa: i hear you, but you are working to get a foundation and you're almost there
JPennant: yup
JPennant: <-- humming Nu Shooz - "I cant wait" :-)
Glinessa: i like that song

No comments: