Wednesday, March 22, 2006

For no apparent cause or reason, eh.

For no apparent reason, I woke up this weekend with my bad knee so swollen and inflamed I couldnt stand.

I dont remember twisting it, landing on it badly or abusing it. I woke up, it was like that. The pain was excruciating. I hobbled to work but took a cab back home. It was throbbing so badly, I couldnt bear the thought of taking a bus.

Since then ive been housebound, resting the knee and feeling like an invalid, ordering in food because I couldnt walk one block.

I dont like the feeling.

It's a lot better now, still hurts, but i can at least rest some weight on the knee.

For no apparent reason.
Yup, sounds like merc retrograde in effect.

The flip side of merc retro, a period of change, is also in effect - subtle, but very strong.

Amazing the changes in less than a month.

No comments: