Saturday, July 22, 2006

Books i am currently reading:

The Art of the Long View, The 48 Laws of Power and The Publicity Handbook. Also the 33 Strategies of War..

Just a little light summer reading.

- I used to read books all the way through. But nowadays, i dont scan through books - I read 'em slowly, which means, I'll read and then put them down, getting back to them and reading in digestible chunks. Hence, 4 books on the current list. I also have several magazines on tap, mostly british photgraphy magazines.

- These are heavy duty books. I never used to like to read books that were too deep, but now I tend to read with purpose, not just to entertain or distract myself.

Ive got other books to go through, the Martha Stewart book for instance, but for now - im focusing on priority.

Still as Mark Twain put it: "A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way."
Books are no substitute for getting in there and doing.

No comments: