Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Speed Round... Answer fast... Go...

What is your favorite:

Cheese?
Sharp Cheddar

Aloha Festival SF 2006Books?
Boss by Mike Royko
Disappearing Acts by Terry McMillan
The Sandman books by Neil Gaiman
The Sten series by Cole & Bunch

Movie?
My Cousin Vinny
Mumford

Song?
I turn my camera on - Spoon

Word?
Oblique

Color?
Blue

Television show?
Chef!
NCIS

Side Order?
Garlic Fries
Bagna Calda (garlic cloves in olive oil and butter) on fresh baked focaccia rolls from The Stinking Rose Restaurant

Super hero?
Spiderman

Monster?
Cookie Monster

Muppet?
Ernie
Oscar the GrouchAloha Festival SF 2006

Beer?
St Stan's Red Sky Ale
Heinekin Dark


Farm Animal Sound?

bok bok bok baaaawk

Saying on a t-shirt?
In case of emergency, break dance

Sport?
Baseball

James Bond?
Sean Connery

Star Trek Captain?
Picard

Smell?
Freshly baked bread

Website?
http://www.questionablecontent.net/

TagUrit

Aloha Festival SF 2006Cyn, Clint, MisterB


------------

I shot the San Francisco Aloha Festival for a few hours this weekend.

Man, I love shooting people at events. :) This brings me joy. This is what i need to be doing.

And i like the 808 folks, not so uptight these folks. Love that. Fellow islanders. Love that theyre adopting the Jamaican/rasta culture and incorporating it into the mixed plate of hawaii. Love that.

But mostly, i was so impressed with my camera. I was impressed before, but it just came into it's own. It just did its job and did it well. This is a Nikon. A photographers camera. When you gotta get the shot. I aimed, focused and shot and I didnt get a bad picture. Shot with purpose, got the shot, didnt have to fiddle with the camera.

Wow.

Gonna have to get another one.

No comments: