Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Been at work til midnight the last couple of days, the big hump is over. As I walked out, I started humming "I can see clearly now"...

Feels like things are falling together. Even my normally "and then what" gut was giving me no agita.

Today's horrorscope:

Many pieces are falling into place today -- and while you may not have enough time to go over the finer details, you will be able to see enough of the big picture to get an idea about what you need to do next. Things are looking good! The best part of today will be the fact that you'll finally be able to get rid of a thorn in your side. Take it out quickly -- the relief you feel will carry you through your day and refresh your ideas about what can get done.


Two more pressing projects to complete and Im done for the week.

Hell, I may even have a weekend free.

No comments: