Sunday, January 14, 2007

This week's horrorscope sez:

Mercury, your ruler, moves into the work and well-being sector of your chart tomorrow, and the first thing you must do is make a time and motion study of your habits. Chances are you can tighten up your daily schedule and save yourself a lot of unnecessary stress. Your attitude toward work must change as well: does it really have to be the most important thing in your life?


When I started, one of my priorities was to not to let this job overwhelm me or my life. That is exactly what has happened, and of course - the consequences are catching up to me.
I wont live like this.

I must set borders and priorities. And get home at a reasonable hour.

Otherwise, this job isnt worth it.


----------
Unlike years past, Ive not publicly stated my resolution for the new year, the thing to work on this year.
Surprisingly, to me at least - it isnt one of the usual suspects.

So, the resolution is.... to be less judgemental.

I know, that's what *I* said!

I always thought I took people at face value, but there it is.

I have a feeling this is important.

No comments: