Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today's horrorscope sez:

For single Virgos in need of a change, take advantage of a new option and do it differently this week. Fate is about to steer you on a new course. Even if the road seems rocky, be assured it will be interesting. Spread your wings and rise to the challenge. Try to forget what you know, jJust embrace a change that could reshape you as a person.


Wow. If that isnt scarily on target....

-----------
JPennant: hoo whee.. this is exciting :)
glinessa: obie kaybie
JPennant: heh heh
JPennant: I am .. Im getting that big smile again. This is gonna be good.
glinessa: cool
glinessa: i am glad because if i were in yoru shoes, i would be a wreck!
JPennant: heh
JPennant: I just reassure myself that thousands of people do it every day
glinessa: that is true
JPennant: and my fear of the unknown and prospect of discomfort is exceeded by the feeling that it will work out
JPennant: the strong feeling.
glinessa: it always does for you
JPennant: no, not always
JPennant: but I'll do it anyways
JPennant: like when I got stuck in the Bay Area
JPennant: I was afraid
glinessa: and you mad eit through
JPennant: yup
JPennant: built character :)

No comments: