Sunday, July 08, 2001

3 AM

Playing.. LOUD

- Bouricuan (Puerto Rican) Anthem
- Do You Wanna Get Funky (Vocal Club Mix)
- Take a Toke (Jeep Mix)

Ultimate C+C Music Factory

---------
Went on a foto safari yesterday.. and AGAIN, I missed wandering on the Carrier Intrepid.

You'd think in nearly 16 years, Id get to set foot on the thing.

My fault, I shoulda left the house earlier so that I could get to Wall Street earlier.

Shit.

Spoiled my day.

Yeah, I know.. Im just whining.

At this rate it'll take me another 15 years to get on that boat...

Gahrrr.

Shit, its every aviation buff's DREAM to get close to the baddest jet-powered bird built.

Retired (?) and still champeeen.

The sho-nuff shit-kickin' SR-71 Blackbird.

Cant drive it without an astronaut's monkey suit.
The official military specs are regarded in strict technical terms as "bullshit".
Flies so high, its technically a spacecraft.
Flies so fast, missiles *still* cant catch up to it.

*sigh*



Soon, Blackbird..soon.
-----------
Ive been procrastinating on processing the over 200 pix I got in a few hours...

Think I'll dole out a few sets at a time.

Random pix:

M6 Bus Northbound


Whitehall Ferry Terminal


Church and St Johns, World Trade Center


6th Avenue and Canal, Tribeca
The NYPD Tow Trucks. VERY efficient.


Greenwich Village
10th and 6th Ave


Chelsea
22nd and 6th Ave




Macy's
32nd and 6th Ave


Off the Bus
42nd and 6th Ave
-----------------

No comments: