Saturday, July 07, 2001

Scott Turow's "One L", life as a first year law student.. sucked. Hard.

Dont believe all the gushing reviews you read, ladies and gentlemen.

Im a big Scott Turow fan, mind you.. but yeah - I wasted 15 bux buying that crapp.

Now, Ive got another book by another Scott I REALLY want to read, cept Ive sorta read it already.

So I know its good.

The life of Dr. Scott, and the LIGER! :-)

I came in when when he was engaged to his wife, and now theyre married - and he's a senior resident.

Ive never actually gotten around to writing him and telling him how much I enjoy his schtuff.. probably because I dont want to change the dynamic by entering his world in any way, however briefly.

I wanna keep on reading.

His book, the journal pages and his stunning artwork - are what I want to publish.

Including my own (and with all due respect to all the talented folk I know), his is the *only* journal I would publish, in full, without changing the content. At all.

Dr. Scott, and the LIGER! Heheh. Yes, I wanna do it.

Ok, back to our regular programming....
----------

No comments: