Tuesday, July 03, 2001

4:45am

YOW.

ITS COLD. My tootsie's are an accurate thermometer and its.. 55 degrees.

(Later verified by the announcement of a record low on this date of 57 degrees at Newark Airport..see?)

Yesterday it was in the frikkin nineties, muggy and soupy, before the cold front and thunderstorms rolled through. A drop of 35 degrees in a few hours is MAJOR.

Thank god I dont have bare hardwood floors anymore.

Lemme go put on the fuzzy slippers that Kate gave me.. sheez.
----------
They say things, and ask if I understand.

They ask me questions, and I wonder if its about me.

If I ask, its never about me.

I stop assuming.

And when I dont ask, they try to tell me.

And when I ask if its bout me, they dont want to say.

And say its not about me. To mislead me.

Why?

Dont they want me to understand?

And later say I shouldve known.

By that time, its too late.

If its not about me, I dont really want to know.

That's why.
------------


No comments: