Monday, July 23, 2001

As tisha had expressed earlier, Cyn wrote:


> i like the red *I* joey bro.
>


Thank ya dear. Ode to the subways.. :-)

Something on the same aesthetic as the classic "I love New York" logo.

But different. :-)

Wow. The "red 'I' ". Heh. Doesnt that describe NY? :-)

Its funny, I wasnt thinking of all the ways the Red *i* could be interpreted ....
-----
Speaking of 'red eye', random nocturnal pix..





No. Chica wasnt homeless. Drunk and just wanted to lie down. So she did.

Her friends, also on the way home to NJ after a bit of Greenwich Village/NYU clubbing were right behind her out of the shot, watching out for her, in case she rolled off the platform or sumthin'...









New Yorkers, tryin' to be Chicagoans, I swear.. :-)




Heh. Supposedly, this is the size of an average NY studio apartment.

Some New Yorkers might disagree.... as it looks to be a wanton display of decadent volume.

In other words, bigger than THEIR places.

Hm. Actually, tack on a bedroom and make the bathroom a tad bigger, and it looks like my place.

Sans the furniture, of course.
------------

No comments: