Monday, July 30, 2001

Motivation:



---------------------
A few weeks ago, the Cappy got tired of me whining about how I never got to see the USS Intrepid cuz young women kept flaking on me whenever it was time to go...

(Truth was, I worked mere blox away in mid-town for years and never hied over there when I had the chance, but anyways..)

So, she told me to put on some decent clothes and dragged me over there to shut me up about people flaking...

But..

















Yes. It was all that for this aircraft buff.

But... (whine).. what with two rambunctious kids and the Cappy REALLY wanting to go catch a theater show.. well... it was all kinda rushed...

I think I'll go by meself next time. :-)

Although "Les Miserables" was FAR better than I thought it would be...

Was also my first time to a Broadway Show. (Her being ex-military, she knew how to score free tix...)

Amazing.

So, all in all. A pretty decent time.

--------------
Damn, but I find this funny.. :-)


-------

No comments: