Friday, October 12, 2001

From Dr. Scott's Journal:

I remember him giving us a mock tour of the medical library and saying in typical sardonicism, "Now THIS strange place is called a LIBRARY. Use it some time."
I'm there often nowadays. :-)

Learning quite a bit.

There are other things I think about when I read his journal, but people get that worried and or disdainful look when I say or write them out loud.. so I dont.

The chip on my shoulder gets even more massive when people do that.

But even when he writes on the serious tip, I still smile.

I like his writing.

Funnily enough, I appreciate it more when at the library. Heh.

-------
Browsing fotos of subway tunnel damage taken by NY Transit employees....

Someone told me of the beams crashing through to the tunnels. I didnt think theyd be flooded too, specially that far up.

Man, I can recognize the Cortlandt 1/9 Station I had to use from the WTC .. but barely.

I guess one of the good things to come from this is that now the tunnels will be rebuilt.

That needed to be done anyway.

I wonder how the resident rats I used to see on the platforms down there are doing.

No comments: