Thursday, October 11, 2001

Message to the always amazing Poo:

You were right. Turning out pretty much the way you said it would.

Thank you.

I guess the trick to life isnt really about knowing the answers, but knowing which questions to ask.
-------------------
No pictures right now, cause my camera image reader is/has been on da fritz...

Anyone got a USB Smartmedia card-reader lying around.. send it this away...

Got about 400 images from the last month to offload.

So, I can only describe the weather these last few days as 'glorious'.

One of the benefits of having seasons.

I can only describe this because.. :-)

Im getting stony glares from the sicilian ladies, cuz I promised prints of the pictures I took of them .. and they havent happened yet.

We dont WANNA piss these women off...


No comments: