Tuesday, January 29, 2002

JPennant: hey
george: Where you at? ;-)
JPennant: couch surfin for a bit at my pals JT's place.
JPennant: a luxury gated community.
JPennant: getting my bearings
JPennant: My body is starting to relax.
JPennant: Now, if I can just figure why the gods have me coming here.
george: To Florida?
JPennant: yeah
JPennant: because in many ways its my disadvantage to be here
george: How so?
JPennant: I dont drive - deadly in a spread out place like this, florida is notoriously difficult to find work in, and there isnt any obvious way I can further my objectives here.
george: Is it warm? Quiet? Can you hear yourself think?
JPennant: yes
JPennant: Is that all I need at this very moment?
george: It may be.

Still, there are things I need to accomplish, and I feel like Im in a holding pattern again...
Today's horrorscope disagrees..
There's such a thing as mind over matter, but it won't help you much today because your physical batteries are at a very low ebb and the only thing that will recharge them is complete rest.
That might be difficult if you've got chores to do and deadlines to meet, but it can be done - and must be done, if you don't want to burn yourself out.
Aight.

I would much rather be in SF, but hey.

JPennant: Heh. Plus I got a cat here givin me all kinds of love. :-)
george: Kitty!
george: Name, make, model?
JPennant: Casey, big coon/tabby mix, 7 years, lap friendly
JPennant: Now sleeping on his back, mouth open, tongue hangin out, legs akimbo :-)
JPennant: I think our heavy petting session wore him out

Aight

No comments: