Sunday, March 17, 2002

Changes are afoot.
------
To set up:

gigi: do you really need to be in fl to do what you're doing now? can't you do it here?
JPennant: Im primarily here for the money to GET to california
JPennant: as well as to set myself up
gigi: oh...
ok.
just hurry up already!! :p

JPennant: soon :-)
gigi: no one takes a good sf photo like you. :-)
gigi: the streets of chinatown miss your "itinerant" feet. :-)
JPennant: oh my :-)
JPennant: you REALLY know how to push the button of a dragon, eh
JPennant: his ego
gigi: haha

--------------
Now, Im starting to watch movies that are set in San Francisco.. for clues..

I honestly wasnt noticing SF as a major movie town before.

Umm.. did anyone know 48 Hours was set in SF?

Dirty Harry, I knew.. Bedazzled.. yup. Guess Who's coming to Dinner? Oh yeah!

Umm.. what else?

JT: Pacific Heights!

Me: What else?

Jt: Umm..

See? its not just me. And he's LIVED there.

Apart from Nash Bridges - SuperCop the many TV shows supposedly set in SF, well - seems like an alternate reality.

Dharma and Greg seems hippy, trippy and nowhere near there. Umm, what other shows currently on is set there?

Im looking at a list of Flix mostly or partially set in SF.. and I cant say I remember most of these cept for the Star Trek movies...

To be accurate, I cant remember it sticking in my mind that the millieu WAS San Fran in most of the movies set there..

If it werent for cable cars and steep hills, and the Golden Gate Bridge I doubt Id notice.

Probably notice it more if I lived there.

Ok, Im watching Haiku Tunnel now.

Raise your hands if youve seen this flick...

No comments: