Friday, March 15, 2002

Random things...
---------
There are some things I miss from New York.

Me: I miss the New York Post..... coffee and donuts made in the bakery I bought it from...
JT: There is a sign when you come into Florida.. it sez "Welcome to Florida.. We dont CARE how you did it up North."
Me: <-- cracks up
JT: I think its when you come in from Alabama by I-10 somewhere ...
Me: I gotta get a picture of that...

Southerners do get sick of Northerners and their superiority complex.

But this comes from a man who inhales the New York Times every morning. :-)

If I could get it the same day - I would subscribe the Post...

Screw the Times.
--
One day before I left Bayonne, NJ I decided to grow a beard.

Now its grown in to the point of needing frequent care and grooming.

Like a lawn kinda.

THis is where Im ready to cut it all off.... specially as it is very grey, more snow than peppery - for a man only of 37 all that grey freaks me the hell out.

I know its a family trait, but still.

Sooooooooo....

It only stays cuz Im not in the mood to cut it off yet.
----------------------



No comments: