Monday, March 04, 2002

I just had a dream, and I wouldve forgotten it if it hadnt been for the imagery of steep hills.

Now that I think of it, it was dream of living in San Francisco.

It was a dream of hills, and circuses and laid back people, of rats, large rats and cobblestone streets.

And hills.

In fact one very steep hill. As steep as Lombard Street, with a cobblestone surface, but without the helpful curves.

Scary, but cool. But scary. And still cool.

A metaphor for something? My expectations?

It was a lovely dream. and I was filled with wonder.

I was having a good time. I was glad to be there.

But I was, as usual - anxious.

Because the dream had no sun.

Its gonna be tough.
-------------------------------

JPennant:I had a dream of SF last night.
Very odd.

k a t e: what happened?
JPennant: First time Ive ever dreamt of SF
JPennant: I dunno how to explain it
JPennant: it had steep hills, rats, good food
and weird people
:-)
k a t e: sounds like cally!:-)
JPennant: LoL





No comments: