Saturday, March 02, 2002

Another thing Ive noticed here in Florida.

Here, far away from epicenter.. there arent that many flags flying.

Oh, sure - there are flags stickered onto cars, and the occasional free-flyer.. but no.

Not on the cop cars, fire-engines or buses.

Not even.

No. Not that you'd notice.

It isnt like epicenter, where you cant turn a head and see a flag out of the corner of your eye, in store windows, apartments, houses.

The attitude seems to be.. "Its a tragedy, but it didnt happen here".

Granted, who needs to be reminded 24-7.. but the longer Im here, the more it bothers me.

Especially as I can now go days without thinking about it.

I'd like to see more flags, frankly.

Because, shit, I want to be reminded.
---------------------------------------
Random flags..

































I hope California isnt being as lassez-faire as Im seeing in Florida....






No comments: