Monday, June 10, 2002

8:00 am
JPennant: mornin pa
JPennant: <-- pre-coffee perky
JPennant: get yer coffee yet?
McClint: drinkin my coke now
JPennant: hehehe. Oh man, that reminds me of the old days. Eating Hardees Omelettes and Coke with lemon for breakfast
JPennant: Its funny, I dont feel the urge down here, but I know when Im anywhere between North Carolina and Jacksonville, I so feel the urge for Co-Cola in the mornin
McClint: hahaha
JPennant: I miss those Hardees biscuits
McClint: road trip!
JPennant: We shall see. :-)


The closest Hardees is all the way up by North Florida. Thats a haul.
But man, theyre good.

But I stopped drinking Coca Cola and other soda's when I realized I was guzzling high amounts of sugar and sodium from morning till night.
Thats an excellent way to get a diabetic condition.

Stil, the next time I hit a hardee's in the morning I'll get a coke and a biscuit sandwich for old times sake. :-)

No comments: