Thursday, June 13, 2002

Popsicle stand blowup

JPennant: Im on the move again..
JPennant: sorta sideways
gabz: oh?
gabz: hm...texas?
JPennant: mmm, not yet
gabz: lol
gabz: Weezi-Anna?
JPennant: It was funny, I was given the order to leave the house on the water, cause closing is tomorrow
gabz: damn
JPennant: I was irritated cuz the heads up was given at the last minute
gabz: no doubt. that's pretty sad
JPennant: but the subconscious part of me went
JPennant: "IM GOING HOME!!"
JPennant: I swear to gawd.
gabz: !!!!!!!!!
JPennant: My rational brain tried to put the brakes on the elation
JPennant: Along the lines of .. "Are you daft? You have no home, and it sure aint california.. "
gabz: hrm.
JPennant: and then something again went "Yippeee.. HOME!!!"
JPennant: I swear.
JPennant: And although my rational mind tries to keep me grounded in reality (whatever that is)
JPennant: My subconscious is usually right
JPennant: Im struggling mightily to go with the flow.
JPennant: I figger its gonna be interesting
gabz: so...
JPennant: who knows?

So, where am I supposed to be going?

I never know when.

I will miss the washer and dryer at that house...

No comments: