Monday, June 03, 2002

Been how long?

For a short period I crashed at Rich's house in Staten Island

Richmeister: Hey Joe
JPennant: yo!
Richmeister: Is there a place I can mail you something?
JPennant: if it comes within the next week or so, sure :-)
Richmeister: heh how 'bout after that?
JPennant: not sure where I'll be or when
Richmeister: When you get settled into your next spot for a while, why don't you let me know where - I found your Street.Com mug after you left, figured I'd send it to ya
JPennant: I forgot I had one
Richmeister: heh been awhile, I know
Richmeister: It was hidin in the dishwasher =-O
JPennant: ????
JPennant: you had a dishawasher?
Richmeister: Yeah, you didn't know that?
JPennant: again, I dont even remember you had one
Richmeister: heh
JPennant: honestly

I left his house in April of 2001.
I know a lot has happened since then, but damn.

It hasnt been that long ago, has it?
--------
In the sprit of wrapping things up, I gave back the borrowed digicam....

Here are a few random





























Nah, it hasnt been that long...

No comments: