Saturday, June 08, 2002

Thru gritted teeth.

Tech shit is warping my tiny lil mind.

Right now, tasks that are queued up on the cerebellum rotisserie

VPN setup.
Exchange Server installation and Outlook integration.
Routing of mail and web mail access.
Setting up Filemaker databases.

These are all projects within themselves. Each and everylovin one.

Fuck me.

As I was telling George yesterday, having your mind in tech mode makes it not run at the same speed as the rest of the world.

Your mind is in full troubleshooting mode. As well as research and development mode. And you have to have the answers on the tip of your brain.

Apart from my laziness, that is why my writing has sucked these last two months.

And people wonder why I keep trying to get away from this shytte.

Thats why Im enforcing a policy of work smart, not hard. When its quitting time, its quitting time.

Now, VPN access is mapped, on, secured and stable - time to start the mapping of resources and machines. Oy.

No, wait - thats an aiyah.

Aiyah!

----------------
Must. resist. drama.

For.

Angst is Lame.


No comments: