Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Woke. Up. This mornin... gonna get myself...

Cuban Doc: You have a cold?
Me: Hm? No, why?
Doc: You voice is deep and hoarse
Me: Oh. I just woke up.

Thats mah mornin voice.

I absolutely crashed after.. working talking working and talking/working till about 2am.

Now.. Im awake and not hungry. Im not in the mood for donuts.

Ahh, I know what I need. Bagels. New York style.

*sigh* This aint New York and no H&H bagels are gonna magically appear.

Man, I miss that, although to be absolutely honest - the morning coffee was always crappy. But it did the trick from the New York 10 oz cups.

I guess I'll go get Starbux and Einstein bagels.

I wonder what my morning routine will be in SF, land of great food and mediocre (sorry george) newspapers.

At least the coffee will be better, right?

No comments: