Friday, July 12, 2002

Back in town

Just coasted in (and Im not exaggerating when I say 'coasted'. The needle was kissing 'E', and I had 78 cents of emergency gas money left in my pocket...)

Yeah, I have beaucoup pics to offload and resize and upload, but right now Id rather just say thanks to some of the Jax folk near and dear to me.



First the Magical Ed, who:

A) Has a difficult time waking up in the morning, hence the PopEye look...

B) Has a difficult time smiling for a camera, hence the PopEye look.

Normally, he looks like a 6' 5" James Dean (or a biker Jesus when he has his hair long - ask Clint), but before he's swigged his morning cuppa he looks like PopEye...

And then, there is my Pal Lillie



I under-articulate things severely when I say - She's Da Best.



So, Lil met Ed.

Anyways.. Im gettin all sentimental (as Ive been driving all day literally from one end of Florida to the other - a 1200 mile round trip according to the odometer).. but Im in the mood for giving thanx.



Okie, gotta unpack



No comments: