Saturday, September 07, 2002

Getting a mac handle

I finally found a Mac app to process my images without mangling 'em .. so Im makin progress

JPennant: ok, i have a whole SHITLOAD of images from all over.
JPennant: which ones should I show now
JPennant: SF? Seattle? LA? Chicago? NY? Portland? Bus?
k a t e: portland
JPennant: Heh. Portland was innaresting
---
Several years ago I got a job offer from a Very Large Microprocessor Firm with operations in Oregon.

I turned it down because I thought I would have to be insane to move from Florida to Oregon.

Ok, maybe it was a deep-seated East Coast vs West Coast thang.

BROOKLYN!!!

(Sorry, I just had to say that.)

So, anyways as I travelled down the coast - I decided I wanted to see more of Oregon than the passing glimpse I was accorded enroute to LA from Seattle.

Long story short - I missed the return coast bus to SF and had a whole day to blow in Portland.

By the time I was done, Portland is on my very very short list to be my West Coast home base.

Yar.



























































And all this was from a short afternoon's stroll in a small area of downtown Portland....




No comments: