Thursday, September 05, 2002

JPennant: whats the weather in NY like today?
k a t e: nice
k a t e: not bad
JPennant: clear skies and warm?
k a t e: yup
k a t e: eerily like sept 11th, this weather

I remember that weather. Extraordinarily clear, haze-free and bright. It was beautiful.

Made it worse.

JPennant: :how are you feelin with that?
k a t e: i dunno
k a t e: sad..
k a t e: i cant believe it has been a year
k a t e: you know, you just become numb...watching all the documentaries.
k a t e: helpless
k a t e: i was almost in tears two nites ago
k a t e: watching
k a t e: as people talked about how they dealt
k a t e: so much how i did when i was younger
k a t e: the changes you have to face
k a t e: and the loneliness
k a t e: and the urges to call
k a t e: you're just numb
k a t e: i gues that is how i feel
JPennant: yeah, I felt all that when I was there.
JPennant: ((((hug))))))
k a t e: :-)
k a t e: thx funkenmaster
JPennant: no prob hon :-)

I cant believe its been just a year either.
--------
KateIf I didnt want to see folk, I wouldve bypassed stopping in New York altogether.

I wouldve left earlier if it hadnt been for that.

I didnt even look in the direction of ground zero while there.

Just didnt want to.

So, as far as I was concerned, it was about folk.

I didnt get to see everyone, mostly because I made arrangements at the last minute.

Still.

There was much fun and fuzzies.

Tracy



Heheh. Movie star.



Adult film star.



We were stuffed on Cuban food.



Yah, there was much foolishness in the PATH tunnels that night :-)

I stayed with Tim, hung out wit him in the brooklyn neighborhood.







And it was fun to hook up wit a few web buds

Anna

Sun




---------
However, more importantly, I was treated with this kind of affection





So, yah - I love New York. For the folk.

No comments: