Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Striking with a hot iron

Ive always felt the best time to strike is while things are depressed.

However, with having to replace my ID (my papers scattered all over the country) and no free cash, Im in the category of being in the depressed class.

My main concerns are short-term survival right now.

Some sorta positive cash flow.

But I should also be lookin at long-term opportunities.

k a t e: so you feel stuck?
k a t e: what is it?
jpennant: Stuck isnt the word
jpennant: Unsettled is the word, but not quite
jpennant: Im waiting for someone
jpennant: not something, someone.
jpennant: But Im worried that Im wasting time, so Im keeping myself occupied.
jpennant: I have a looong To-Do list. :-)
k a t e: cool :-)


Today's horrorscope


You may not be the type who reveals his innermost thoughts, least of all to perfect strangers, but if your sixth sense tells you to open up to someone you meet today you would be wise to do as it says.
Fate is about to put you in contact with people who can make your dreams come true.

But first they must know what they are.

It's time to share.



People only care if you can demonstrate accomplishment and or wealth.

Or am I missing sumthing?


No comments: