Monday, February 17, 2003

Part-time pu.. er..feline lover

Cat stretched out, snoring, on my arm.

I scratch his ear, he wakes up and yawns widely...

*whoof*

The effluvia of many dead birds, Iams kat food and fermented Frisky Kat treats waft up from the stygian depths as he keeps yawning.

"DUDE!! Chomp a mint, man!!"

I couldnt tell ya if he yawned and farted at the same time, it was that horrible.

He yawned again, starts licking himself and then plops back down across my arm, lashing his tail in my face.

Ahh, the cat experience.

Which is just about over as the house-sitting experience ends and I move on to another couch. I got to experience living closely with a cat - if for a few weeks. Cool.

But, I think I can live without a pet for awhile longer.



--------------
Cat pix (of course I was bored..)











Aww, he's so cute. The lil deathbreath.

No comments: