Saturday, February 22, 2003

London called..

London is eight hours ahead of SF.

ChooperUK: nice pics - you are getting beyond awesome there mister
JPennant: heh. Thank ye. *beams*
ChooperUK: keep at it - your dream can happen really
JPennant: Yar. I think its time to stop regarding it as a hobby.
ChooperUK: definitely
ChooperUK: dont give up on this one
ChooperUK: promise
JPennant: No sweetheart.. Ive given up on nothing.
ChooperUK: good
JPennant: everything I told Id be doing all those years ago is what Im working toward.
ChooperUK: i love to hear that
JPennant: I wouldnt put myself through all this crapp if I werent pursuing something solid.
ChooperUK: i hear ya - keep up the great work and no doubt you will be recongnized
JPennant: Eh, Im already recognized (somewhat), but I wanna be PAID and recognized. ;-)
ChooperUK: true
ChooperUK: im beat - im gonna log off now - its near 11 pm here
JPennant: Aright m'dear. Enjoy your life.
ChooperUK: you too
ChooperUK: cya

No comments: