Saturday, April 12, 2003


Springtime is the best time

JPennant: i was wishing I could be in NYC for the spring
JPennant: :-\
k a t e: i am really excited
JPennant: for the weekend?
k a t e: spring
JPennant: ahh yes :-)
JPennant: Its been a long winter, hasnt it
k a t e: YES
JPennant: yar, springtime in NY
JPennant: minus the allergies
k a t e: yeah
k a t e: unf. i have them
JPennant: *blerg*

Mine are still kicking up, as 'spring' is here in this perpetually air-conditioned place.

"I think I'll go outside without a jacket today. What the hell, eh."
"Mmm, I dont know - its kinda chilly."
"Eh, shit.. I'll risk it."
"You on that VisionQuest thing, huh - where you prove yourself by hanging by hooks, making yourself tougher by going through adversity.."
*laughing* "Yup. Zactly."



*wistful* A prolonged heatwave would be nice tho...



No comments: