Saturday, June 21, 2003

Muchos gracias

The best time to give thanks is when you dont feel like it.

So, allow me give thanks - even though I DO feel like it.

- Im finally getting my ID's back. I can travel, get work, go places, open accounts, et al that I wasnt able to do before in this post 9-11 world.

- My friends who have stuck with me through my trying and thin times without turning me away or shunning me. Them's the best kind.
Even the online ones Ive never actually met..


- Being able to do what I love to do. And getting better at it.

- The love of a woman who doesnt equivocate. She doesnt hold back, isnt afraid to commit or show her feelings. She gives good love. Im very appreciative.

- Getting what I need when I need it. (Different from gettin what I want when I want it.)

- My health holding up, inspite of the abuses Im pouring on it.


Its a beautiful time and a beautiful world.

Thank you.


No comments: