Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Today's horrorscope:
You don't know where you stand in a love relationship - how dizzying! Do some role-playing or write in your journal about what you're uncertain of. When then time comes to talk about it, you have a precise question and you get a precise answer.

Part of me just wants the friendship.

Im not in the mood for drama and distractions. Not now.

Friends have been saying "Ah, leave it alone. Bounce. You have too much to do."

And theyve been right the last few years.

Then I decide to take a look at LeGirl's astrological chart.

Holy cow.

No WONDER we're so at ease with each other.

I dont EVER remember seeing a chart this compatible.

Good god.

I shoot it to Poo and she writes back....
Hehe, this is an amazing connection.
It means you is toast, man.

Love, Poo.


Heheh.

And then there is a part of me that wouldnt mind having this Leo and her cat around.

Eh.

Common sense and experience tells me not to sweat it. Things tend to resolve themselves sooner or later. Not to worry.

We shall see how this goes.


No comments: