Wednesday, October 08, 2003

What do I care?


Heheh.

I saw a sign this morn that said "Please, please vote and keep the "Ex"Terminator' from office".

Didnt work.

There were people near tears this morn, not merely because an egomaniacal movie star managed to get into office, but because..

"Now people around the world will think we in California are idiots."

Um, yes.

I heard 5 people say exactly the same thing.

But thats what happens when Californians (on a whole) get pissed. They change things. Seismically.

And they dont care if people think they're nuts.

I dont think so.

Just the wingnuts who voted for Arnold.

Still, this is entertaining...

Now, I wonder how many people in the future will ADMIT to voting for Arnold. :-)
----------
The Cubs last night broke my heart.

Tonight, theyre ahead by a ginormous margin.

I care more, far more about this than the California elections.









No comments: