Thursday, November 20, 2003


Clicking

"Hang on",
I said to Matt, cutting him off in mid-paragraph "I have to find out something".

I walked over to the elderly couple getting out of the BMW coupe, greeted them and asked them what their vanity license plate meant.

"WE CLICK"?

"Ohh",
they smilingly answered in unison, the way longtime couples do, filling in for each others words.
"WE CLICK is a play on the fact that we're both photographers and our relationship."

"Oh, VERY nice. Are you retired?"

"Oh no, as a photographer, youre never really retired. We are retired photography teachers, and we still do our books."


Heh. I like that.

As a photographer, you're never retired.

Good.
------------
From back in early 2000.

Now I look at these and wish I'd known a little then of what I know now about exposure. Ah well..

Still, not so bad.











My morning rush up the stairs to 50th street to work at Deloitte and Touche.







Brooklyn Bridge walkway







Union Square Farmers Market





































Men's room, PATH station WTC




Yeah, things have changed. Almost like a different pair of eyes took those pics...



No comments: