Friday, November 21, 2003

Today's word: Profit

After applying a little quick math (and my matt skillz sux sistah, so 'quick' is relative), figuring out my breakeven point, overhead and then into the cool clean air of 'profitland' (which begins in the Land of "IF")...

Great googly moogly.

For just a few weeks of work and standing in the cold.

Damn.

I'd be a fool NOT to.

Makes the looming and quite real problems of funding, time management and logisitics seem almost ... trivial.

Wow.

Now, I have to subdue the greater issues of my pride and control freakism.

Gotta think, profit.

---------
Today's horrorscope:
You can waste a lot of time and energy today trying to explain to others why you have done certain things - or you can save your breath and not worry what they might think about you.

The simple fact is you have more important things to do than explain yourself to people who, unlike you, are too scared to take risks.

Heh. Numbers are magic.

Cuz numbers make things stark and *real*.

I shared them to a few people.

Interesting to see which ones fled and which ones chewed them up like breakfast.

The cowards and the warriors.

One Joe Orsini said to me: "Joey, most people are too STUPID to make money."

Maybe. But maybe most folk are scared to make their own money.

Or, maybe theyre just too stupid.

*shrug*.




No comments: