Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Control freak I am.

Today's
horroscope:
You will find it easy to get other people involved in what you are working on today and that's good because no matter how capable you might be, you cannot possibly do it all on your own.
Planetary activity in the area of your chart that governs things you do with other people promises success for those who share.

I will often (usually) summarily torch a pet project if people get far too interested in it and start putting in their two centavos and then calling the whole shebang their own.

(Then I get all huffy if people dont rain hosannahs upon my Pet Projects. Go figure.)

So anyhoo, not having capital and a very, very tight timetable for my current project, Im having to consider telling it to possible folk to float me the honeymoney to get this going.

This is where my twitchy, prickly, proud, fuck y'all behavior kicks in.

I need the money.

I dont wanna give up control.

I wanna build this venture.

I dont wanna give up control.

Which means if I dont calm the fuck down and give a little, the venture will die and then I will have all the control in the world.

I want my little cake eaten just so, dont I.

Lemme go have lunch and talk to Mira. She's good at making me do the right thing.

Control freaks understand each other. :)
---------
Today's horrorscope continued:
How serious are you about your long-term aims? You may think that you are very serious indeed, but if you think about it, you will realize that you have been a bit halfhearted lately and need to step up a gear or two.

You don't have to be pushy, but you do have to realize that time is limited - and the clock is ticking.


Eep.
Get going on the task of making more money.

Profit-making is fun and could involve romantic perks, friendly surprises and ego boosts. Personal life is more complicated, for sure. Communication issues arise. It seems the very person who needs to be in tune with you is acting like a stubborn jerk. Consider that it might be you (even though it's clearly not.)

This allows you to at least handle what you DO have control over: your reaction to the problem.


Right on.




No comments: