Friday, December 05, 2003

Dream interpretation

Ive heard about people who are deathly afraid of clowns. I dont get that.

But Ive been having infrequent but recurring dreams about strangely dressed people (often dressed like a combination between street people and transvestites) coming up to me, asking my name, and upon the affirmative, tries to kill me.

After a few instances of this nonsense, the dream Me now goes after them with extreme prejudice.

Weird.

No, I have not a clue.

In fact, I didnt even realize this has been a recurring thing the last few years until last night.

Youve got me on the significance of this.
---
In fact, one of the characters in the dream this morning tries to shiv me not once, but twice.

The second time, after a swift fist to the face sends him to the foot of the stairs where he crashes apparently unconscious, another one (imagine a big pimp dude, but in dancers tights.. *sigh* I dont know why either..) enters from a door in the hallway by my apartment.. and when I openly wonder to him why are strange people attacking me, he answers that he doesnt know, then jumps me.

To get out of the bear hug as we grapple on the floor, I roll, smash my elbow to his arm to loosen his grip and pin him as I swing a straight fist to his face.

The boom of my fist against the wall by my bed is what woke me up.

Whoa.

I cant remember (apart from this) my dreams ever being at all violent.

By the way, the dream Me apparently has some decent fighting skills and a sweet right fist.

*raise eyebrow* Hm.

Go Me.



No comments: