Saturday, December 27, 2003

On the day after the day after Christmas, my tru luv gave to me

It's Three French Hens Day, kinda tired, slightly aggro'd.

Im still whistling christmas carols, but Ive cunningly disguised them with Jazz idioms so people dont think Im whacked.

I strongly want to get started on everything, and Im too ... mmm.. Im feelin' brain fuzzed.

Coffee from Au Coquelet didnt even dent it.

Shitza. Shoulda had their French Roast (brewed with steam, two shots, definitely wakes up yer heart Im here to tell ya).

Eh, merc is still retrograde and the fuzzy head is indicative of it (I recognise the physical effects now).

My instincts tell me now is not the time to go stupidly forcing issues.

Sooo... I gotta relax and chill.

*drum drum drum*

I think a VentiMochaBreveExtryMochaNoWhipNoFoam is in order. I have a Starbux gift card I aim to blow.

That'll help.
---------
I was bouncing off the walls, talking non-stop.

MJ: "You sure are Mister Chatty this morning."

That would be me wired on espresso.

It aint pretty.



No comments: