Thursday, January 29, 2004

Airhead with a purpose

Currently humming:

Watcha gonna do -
Love dont love nobody-

medley


Yesterday, I deliberately left behind my notebook and backpack for the day. Nothing in my hands, ergo, nothing on my mind.

Lighten the load, all round.

I wasnt being as aimless as I seemed to appear, it was an exercise in Letting Go so that I could .. get my mind back on track.

After a fashion, it worked.

I browsed the net, didnt write except for a few letters and people's blog comments.

By nightfall when I put my head on the pillow, I had the answers I was seeking.

And, for the first time in awhile my dreams were simply that of the entertaining "B"-movie sort.

Right on.

Ok, so the agenda for today - Lovin' and laffin. :)

---------
Today's horrorscope:
You seem to be laboring over something that should be easy to someone of your obvious talents, and the good news is that your confidence is about to return and within a matter of hours you will go to the other extreme and make even difficult tasks look simple.

This is also an excellent day to make the right sort of romantic impression.


Hey now. :-D
------------------

No comments: