Thursday, January 29, 2004

Soft sell aka Shameless Begging

or

Channeling James Brown on "Please Please Please"

I want this
very, very badly (Ive got reasons) , but Im being a total pussy about even finding out if its gone, what with my policy of not borrowing any money for things unless its absolutely needed, and there is nothing I cant do without.

Mm.

But these things dont come around very often (unless you know of someone who has thrown theirs into a closet and doesnt care if its gone).

That said, IF someone wants to do this Itinerant a favor and get it for me.

Again.. its this for all of 50 bones:

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/sys/23274227.html

You know you'll get back more than Fifty bux worth of Love and Respect and Interest from me.

Or till next Tuesday.
----------
Here is another guy begging for equipment (from the NY craigslist)
I need an Intuos stylus (Intuos2 won't work).

Don't try to look all innocent like, "who, me?" I know you have one rattling around in your desk drawer that you swiped from your job during the dotcom days. Email me! I can pay a few bucks or take you out for a beer, or fire one up with you, hint hint cough.


*falls out of chair laffin*.



No comments: