Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Black Coffee

Apparently, it wasnt
merely a *bleh* feeling.

My first inkling that something was very wrong was when the thought of a morning cuppa Peet's Coffee made me feel queasy.

I ended up cancelling Noontime tea with Mira.

By Monday night I was vomiting from both ends.

*bleh*

I slept in all day Tuesday.

Im still on the weak side.

I shoulda stayed in.
-----
On the good side, Local Girl proved to be a trooper. Strong. Me being sick didnt faze her.

Heh, said that was no excuse to not see her when she swung by.

'Church, work or school' were the only ones she was gonna accept.

Made sure I was ok, gave me stuff to control the nausea.

Its the ones who you never notice are the ones who come out of the wings and pull through.

Black coffee, no sugar no cream indeed.

Might haveta reconsider my "Do Not Observe" stance on Val's Day.
-------

Still kinda woozy.







No comments: