Friday, February 13, 2004

Sometimes, I do forget

Today's
horrorscope:

You must stay focused on your No. 1 priority today, no matter how many people try to distract you and no matter how many interesting things may be going on all around you. You are so close to reaching your goal, so close to doing something that you have dreamed about.
One small push could be all it takes. Don't lose your way now.


Yea, verily.. sometimes I do find myself getting caught up in the distractions and forgetting what all Ive set out to do.

Focus, papi..
--------
I stepped off the bus, and stood there, wondering what I should do.

The place didnt open until 10am, and it was all of 8:30. Hm, coffee? Meh.

Then I spotted the short shape of Fabianna walking down the block. I walked over to join the woman who has a BFA from Cal-Berkely, writer, sculptor, former sex-industry worker, as I realized she was headed for an accupuncture session.

So thats how I started my day not with coffee, but with accupuncture.

It took a good 20 minutes before my body involuntarily relaxed section by section and the nervous tension Ive unconsciously carried these past few months sagged away.

Goodness, Ive forgotten how good that feels.

What? This.. is Berkeley.






No comments: