Monday, February 02, 2004

When youre in tune with

As much as I
bitch about the rainy and cold weather of the bay.. there is one aspect I enjoy that it occasionally delivers in spades.

I like rainy days, specially when it rains hard all day.

Love it.

Today is shaping up to be such a day as the natives tell me February, March and part of April is the true wet season here.

I walked out, put my face to the sky and danced, hopped and jigged through the raindrops.

Helluva day.

Didnt even need coffee.
-------------
I dont believe in coincidences anymore, so when things go wrong and I end up going outside my normal routine, I wonder what will happen because of it.

The other day I made an errand, which turned into me going to downtown Oakland in a heated mood to flex on people trying to fuck with my reputation.

Then I took the BART back to Berkeley, where the rush hour crowds jammed the door to the train, putting it out of service, whereupon we streamed lemming like to the train across the platform.

And as I stood in the car when the train pulled into the next stop, someone stepped into the same car and stopped where I was standing.

It wasnt a long conversation.

But it set the stage for yesterday, when coffee with Mira went longer than planned, so I ended up waiting for the late bus to get to the Super Bowl party...

And when I arrived.. hey.

The conversation was longer this time. :-)
------------
Heh.

A line from That 70's Show that had special meaning..

"As god is my witness, I'll never be hungry or horny again!!!"

Heheh.


No comments: