Sunday, March 21, 2004

Silver lining, my ass.

My show
has been pushed back a month, I learned last night.

Im not irritated.

Im, like, *so* much mature (Marn's fav word) than that.

No show in April. Pushed back to May.

Ive been waiting since last AUGUST.

Motherfucker.

The *@^#%@%^ woman who flaked MONTHS ago NOW decides that she wants in.

She bitches to the owner of the place, who orders the co-ordinator to make room on the schedule and now I have MORE time to prepare.

*humph*

Of course its good news, you kiddin'?

I get more time to prepare. I have time to get better art supplies. I can get more help.

Still tho... I didnt NEED more time. I also told a zillion people that I'd be showing in April. And really I was being QUITE motivated by that sense of urgency.

And I wanted this to be OVER thanyouveryfuckinmuch. Ive got too much OTHER things to do.

"But this is a GOOD thing. You get more time!"
"Yeah, and a litle more cash become available for art supplies."
"So, itsa good thing right?"
"Yeah, but I dont want more time. I get lazy if I know if I have time."
"Man, there's no pleasing you, is there? :-)"


Answer censored.
------------

Today's horrorscope:

Mars, planet of action and energy, leaves your fellow earth sign of Taurus today, but there is no reason your own energy should wane.

You have built up a good head of steam in recent weeks and if you are sensible you can keep it going for quite some time.


Yeah, thats my achilles. I get too comfortable when I know I have time to spare.

Time for some Jedi Mind Trix.
----------
All fire-breathing drama aside, I do know this is all for the best.

As I was telly Doc Goodhead in her comments.. the things that are supposed to Be, Let them Be.

Or sumthing like that.

So, see y'all there in May.





No comments: