Thursday, May 06, 2004

Bugger me

As I sat
with George and A. @ the Berkeley Espresso yesterday... a Norton AntiVirus warning popped up with the news that a variant of the GaoBot virus was attemting to drop its payload on my drive.

Incredulous, I showed it to G.

Being a MacUser, he saw it as all academic, he thinks he's above all that. :-)

I was kinda happy tho.. a virus attack, apart from the challenge, is a reminder to never get comfortable.

It pays to be ever-so-slightly paranoid.
----
"I was telling George that as soon as we get to the coffee shop, Joe is gonna walk through the door." A. said laughing.

And 5 minutes later, thats exactly what happened.

I was happy to see 'em.

As usual, I had no intention of being there at that time, but I went there anyway.

Heh. Trippy.


No comments: