Friday, May 07, 2004

Love and the common Virgo

A theme
has been bubbling around my brain these past view days that Ive wanted to write down and get out.

Cyn articulated a bit of it a few days ago.

But I simply cant seem to put what Im thinking on paper/screen. Because what Im thinking seems ... incomplete.

A lot of it has to do with the taurean companion. Dealing with a complex person with complex experiences (ie: nae perfect) who is coming at me without guile, Im learning a lot about myself, and my preconcieved limits are becoming more elastic.

Of course, Id rather deal with ONE imperfect person ... me.

She is a determined Taurus, so she isnt fleeing at my attempts at sabotage. (Us Virgos call it 'testing'.)

Of course, she is sighing a lot more as she's learning more about Reality With Me.

Heh.
-----------
Maybe Im asking the wrong questions.

Or, maybe I shouldnt even be asking any damned questions.

That, of course, aint my nature.


No comments: